How To Create API Key for Facebook And Instagram
1. You will need a Facebook user account to create API Key for Facebook And Instagram
2. Go to https://developers.facebook.com/
3. Click on
4. Register and Verify your account
5. Enter a name for your Facebook app (you may choose a name that refers to your platform, like “Apps Maker Company”). This name will be displayed to the app users when they want to create an account for mobile app Facebook connect.
6. On the page “Select a Scenario, “select “Integrate Facebook Login. “
7. Go to Settings > Basic in the left menu.
Here are the App ID and the Secret you will use in your dashboard.
- In the app, Editor > Settings > APIs
This one will be specific to the app. The advantage is that you can choose a name for your Facebook app that matches your app’s name, with the same icon. This way, when an app user uses the Facebook login, Facebook will display an app asking for users’ consent with the same name as the app. The disadvantage is that you have to create an API key per app.
Depending on your choice, copy and paste your “App ID” and “App secret” into your dashboard SETTINGS>APIs>FACEBOOK.
In the case you create a Facebook key for one app, in your Swiftspeed Appcreator Editor, go to Settings > APIs and copy the Callback URLs
From the Facebook settings left menu, click on “Facebook Login” > “Settings” and paste the URLs, then click on “Save changes.”
10. Go back to Settings > Basic menu. In the App Domains field, left it blank. For Category, select “Utility & Productivity. “
12. Click on “+Add Platform” and choose “Website“:
13. In the Site URL field, enter the address of your CALLBACK URL
(We recommend you to set both “HTTP” and “HTTPS” address, and so 6 entries)
14. You can also add an app icon for your app. It’s not mandatory, but your Facebook app will be more professional with an icon when the user is invited to connect with his Facebook account. Click on “Save Changes. “
15. From the top menu, click on
16. Click on Confirm.
17. You’re done!